[Capchapohio] One More Reminder

JW Smith jwsmithblind at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 15:35:38 UTC 2016

Hello Columbus Friends and Colleagues:

First, let me wish each of you a very HAPPY HALLOWEEN and a scary one too!

Next, I want to remind you that at our next meeting on Saturday November 5th
we will hold our annual elections so let's have great attendance!

Remember to participate in the election process, you must have paid your
dues and be an active member wich is still loosely interpreted in some ways
but in general, I think that we would all agree that just showing up for
your first meeting on November 5th and paying your dues is  probably not
demonstrating that you have been or are an active member at least for this
year right?

As chair of the nominating Committee this year, we have met and we will put
forth a slate of nominees but you can always nominate someone from the floor
but it would be good to check with them before you do please and remember,
our present Constitutions stipulates that they must be bline as well.

You must be in attendance to vote and remember if you are elected, please
take your responsibilities seriously and do all that you can to promote our
chapter in the Columbus area and beyond. In fact, I believe that next year
could be a break through year for our chapter and that is exciting to me.

Let's have and enthusiastic audience and be ready to do the business of our
chapter with joy and commitment next Saturday November 5th ok?

Jw