[Capchapohio] Christmas party

dustin grandstaff dustingrandstaff at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 00:47:05 UTC 2016

Hi

I wanted to let everyone know that I have booked the
<http://www.meatballs.com/> Spaghetti Warehouse for the NFB Capital chapter
christmas party after the meeting on December Third. The reservation is at
one pm, I will be leaving the meeting a few minutes early so that I get
there to make sure everything is running smoothley. The reservation is Under
NFB/Dustin. They are giving us a side room that will seat all of us with
easy door access as people requested for transpertation. Everyone will be
able to order there own meal, and they have a fool bar with top shelf
licker. I will be working on getting the menue pulled from the websight to
send out to everyone by the end of the week. I hope everyone can make it out
and have a good time. If I am missing anything please contact me. Below is
the address and if using mainstream have them dropp you on the side of the
building.

Thanks

Dustin

 <http://www.meatballs.com/> Spaghetti Warehouse  397 W Broad St