[Capchapohio] Washington seminar reminder

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 02:56:15 UTC 2016

Salutations Federation family of Columbus, I hope this note finds each of you well.
I wanted to remind each of you that Thursday is the last day to inform president pain as it relates to your attendance at Washington seminar.
It is my intention this upcoming Saturday to make a motion in terms of funding, so those of you who wish to attend the upcoming Washington seminar should pay careful attention if you are not available to attend this Saturday's meeting.
I shall look forward to connecting with those of you who plan to attend either this weekend's meeting, or our holiday party directly afterwards.
Most warm and kind regards,
Jordy D. Stringer

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.