[Capchapohio] Finally the Minutes

JW Smith jwsmithblind at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 21:46:20 UTC 2017

Annette:

Once again, these are excellent minutes and thank you for your perseverance
and willingness to serve and to do it so competently!

Was their a reason why we did not have a financial report at the last
meeting and do we have an agenda yet for this Saturday Madam President?

See you all Saturday and if I get to the church say at about 9:30, will I be
able to get in or not?

Jw