[Capchapohio] audio tour

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 18:47:57 UTC 2017

Pasted below you will find a message that I received yesterday. I thought
this might be of interest to some.

Shelbi

From: Jane Ehrenfeld
Date: March 6, 2017 at 7:16:25 PM EST

Audio Described TouchTour at Ohio Craft Museum

There will be an audio described tour of the Wounded Warrior Dogs  &
Faithful Companions exhibit at the Ohio Craft Museum on Saturday, March 11,
2017 at 1 PM <x-apple-data-detectors://0> .  The exhibit showcases artist
James Mellick's signature wood forms, including an installation of his seven
Wounded Warrior Dogs.  Each Wounded Warrior dog represents a different
military campaign, as well as the injuries that their human counterparts
endure.  Contrasting with the Wounded Warrior Dogs are sculptures that take
a more lighthearted look at our animal companions.  Included in the audio
described tour will be the Wounded Warrior Dogs installation and a touch
tour of a small selection of additional sculptures from the show.  Mr.
Mellick will be present to discuss his work.  The Ohio Craft Museum is
located at 1665 West Fifth Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43212
<x-apple-data-detectors://1> .  RSVP's for this free program are not
required but would be appreciated and can be made by calling 614-486-4402.

For more information about the museum and exhibit, call 614-486-4402 or
on-line http://ohiocraft.org/