[Capchapohio] info on Marmon Vally Farms, from MariLyn Piepho

MariLyn mlpiepho at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 15 02:25:54 UTC 2017

Here is info, as promised,  about Marmon Valley Farms per discussion at the
last meeting.

Marmon Valley Farms

7754 State Rpoute#292 South

Zanesfield, Ohio 43360

(It is just west of Marysville.)

(937)-593-8051

www.marmonvalley.com/plan-a-visit/plan-an-overnight/

Here is the info as of 3/14/17, by phone with brochure to be mailed.

Lodging:

*Overnight guest lodging is available before and after camp bookings. This
is before June 11 or after August 6.

*There are stand-alone cabins or the farmhouse which is attached to the
dining hall. The farmhouse has bedrooms upstairs and downstairs. The cabins
are one big room.

*Beds and inside bathrooms, heat & air conditioning are provided.

*There are no kitchens in the lodging areas.

*Bring your own bedding, towels & toiletries.

*Check-in time is flexible. Check out (items out of cabin or farmhouse by
10am, but grounds can still be used.

Cost:

*The farmhouse is 10 person minimum at $30 per person per night.

The *Farmhouse is 20 person minim at $20 per person per night.

*The dining hall tables are available anytime to all lodgers.

Dining:

*You can bring your own food with cooler if it needs to be kept cold.

*Eat at the dining hall whenever you wish at $7 for breakfast, $8 for lunch,
and/or $9 for dinner.

Activities you can purchase:

*All are $5 per person with 1 hour trail horseback riding being $25 per
person with a 10 person minimum. (If less than 10 it is $30 per person.).

*Archery.

*Horseback riding.

*Climbing wall.

*Hayride, 15 person minimum.

*The challenge course with its obstacles.

*Barn dance, 15 person minimum.

*horse grooming.

MariLyn Piepho

  _____