[Capchapohio] Constitution request

JW Smith jwsmithblind at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 20:46:21 UTC 2017

Ok, I was not at the meeting on Saturday April 1st, so what are we discussing concerning the Constitution that we just went through and I might add, very thoroughly indeed I thought last year?

Also, all minutes of our meetings must be made available publicly unless matters of financial issues are in order and in that case, they would come under an executive session deliberations.

I anxiously await these minutes as it sounds as if it was a particularly interesting meeting!

Jw