[Capchapohio] Our May Meeting

JW Smith jwsmithblind at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 00:19:19 UTC 2017

Colleagues:

Given the seriousness of some  issues facing our chapter at this time, I
would propose that we move our May meeting to the second weekend of next
month meaning the 13th.

We have the Cincinnati fund raiser that first weekend and quite frankly, I
feel the need too attend our next meeting so that we can all be onb the same
page please?

I can not make our meeting on the first Saturday of May but I feel strongly
that our next meeting will be a crucial one for us and that we should have
as many of our members present as possible.

What say the rest of ye?

I know that that is Mothers Day weekend but I feel pretty strongly about
this!

Jw