[Capchapohio] State Board meeting

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 12:18:10 UTC 2017

I want to remind folks that the State Board of Directors meeting is this
Saturday. It will start at 10:00 a.m. We are in need of volunteers to arrive
early, 9:15 a.m., to assist with setting up the room and then to stay a bit
after the meeting adjourns to assist in putting the room back in to its
original set up. I will be arriving around 9:00 a.m. with doughnuts and
juice. Barbara usually makes the coffee. If you are able to help with this
need please let me know. You can post to this list, text me at 614-558-8059,
or email me at shelbiah1 at gmail.com.

Shelbi