[Capchapohio] Well Done

JW Smith jwsmithblind at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 23:31:08 UTC 2017

I just wanted to say that I really appreciated the hosting by our President
and others at the State Board meeting today.

The morning food and drinks were first class I thought and the fact that
things were set up and ready to go when most of us arrived, was admirable.

It is easy to take these kind of things for granted until it is your
responsibility to get them done.

I just wished that more of our members had been their but such is life!

I don't know who all helped Shelbi but you made us look good I thought as a
host chapter so thank you for all that you did both before and after the
meeting because I saw Carol cleaning tables at the end of things too.

Remember that we are all volunteers so when we get these kind of competent
and thoughtful actions, let's always be as greatful as we can ok?

Jw