[Capchapohio] May meeting

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Thu May 11 18:24:37 UTC 2017

If the following items are not already outlined on the agenda if they could be added that would be perfect.
First-quarter reflections from new membership,
Cota?

Recent and upcoming events,
Treasury?
And lastly, Jordy Stringers concerneds regarding executive leadership responsibilities.

Jordy D. Stringer.
You can achieve anything once you've imagined possibilities!