[Capchapohio] May meeting

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Fri May 12 13:24:56 UTC 2017

Hello guys this item is disturbing because of the way it appears. “  And lastly, Jordy Stringers concerned regarding executive leadership responsibilities on the agenda should be listed different. I am not going to tell you how to structure your agenda but please remember that people can search information on listservs and we want our meetings to be inviting. I know we may not always agree but please keep the tone and meeting under control. Richard Payne,  President

937-396-5573

Rchpay7 at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back