[Capchapohio] Tomorrow nights hospitality

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 16:00:23 UTC 2017

Hey there, thanks for this. Sounds like they’ll be some awesome treats.
Also, I did receive your text message, but you may want to update my contact number should you ever find it necessary to call me. It is at the bottom of my below email.

Jordy

Jordy D. Stringer.
You can achieve anything once you've imagined possibilities!