[Capchapohio] Our meeting

JW Smith jwsmithblind at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 22:40:32 UTC 2018

Colleagues:

I had planned on attending the meeting this week but the cold weather looks
pretty daunting especially at that early time in the morning as I usually
have to get a bus up their at about 5 in the morning!

So I will not be their but plan on attending the meeting in February
depending on the weather then.

I am interested in serving on the fund raising Committee President Lutz so
let me know how I can help?

I would chair one of these Committees but I feel that because I live so far
from the Columbus area itself that it would be better to have someone closer
to lead the effort and just provide support where and when I can!

I stand ready though, to be of assistance to our new President and Board so
let me know how I can help please?

I will be going to the Washington seminar and will be prepared too report on
the event if necessary!

jw