[CapChapOhio] NFBMin232018.docx

Wes Derby ufofanatic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 17:06:49 UTC 2018

I've got to say, I concur with Jordie. A digital option such as Paypal
or something would be wonderful for those of us who rarely carry cash.

Hoping to be at the next meeting. Due to dealing with a death in the
family this past week, and a surprise birthday party that Megan threw
for me Friday night, I was not able to make this month's meeting.
Should be there April 7. Thanks.

Wes

--
Need to book travel? Flights, cars, hotels, cruises! They're all here!
http://wesleyderby.inteletravel.com. Contact information is on the

Need tickets to that sporting event, concert, or theatre performance?
I've got you covered. Visit http://wesleyderby.goldentickets.com

Find me on Social Media:
Facebook: http://facebook.com/wderby
Twitter: http://twitter.com/wesderby