[CapChapOhio] NFBMin232018.docx

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 14:07:11 UTC 2018

I certainly wouldn’t be able to coordinate it, but would be happy to secure all of the necessary information to pass along as I will be leaving for Orlando on July 1 and not returning until July 10. This year red white and boom is set for Tuesday, July 3, it’s an all day event, beginning at noon. If memory serves me correctly if need be Amanda from noon until 10 PM, or thereabouts.
I’m on sure of how it was set up, but seemingly volunteers from different agencies/groups work together and each of them get a cut, I’m not sure who gets the first check all the details, but again I’m happy to look into it is people felt it was a benefit to the chapter.
Jordy

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/capchapohio_nfbnet.org/jordystringe