[CapChapOhio] Aprils chapter meeting

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 16:19:04 UTC 2018

Greetings chapter members, I hope this message finds you all doing well. I wanted to reach out to be sure that our monthly chapter meeting is in fact scheduled for Saturday, April 7? I plan to be in Columbus this weekend and wanna be able to attend to share any information I learned about the fundraising opportunity I discussed through email a few weeks ago. Additionally if there are any other tasks I may be able to assist with chapter leaders please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.
At this point I will look forward to communing with you all Saturday morning at 10 AM.
 Lastly, it be fun to share some time with members for lunch if people are available as well. We’ll play it by ear.
With love,

Jordy D. Stringer
believe you can and you’re halfway there.