[CapChapOhio] April 7th Meeting/lunch event

JW Smith jwsmithblind at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 20:21:41 UTC 2018

You are awesome Dustin!

I love how you just "get the job done" and I look forward to the meeting and
the fellowship afterwords!

Let's all get their as early as possible and stay on topic and make the best
use of our time, please!

This is our meeting so even with the media presence their, let's remain in
control of it all, ok?

 jw