[CapChapOhio] NFBMin332018.docx

Wes Derby ufofanatic at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 14:24:46 UTC 2018

Good Morning, All.

I hope everyone's doing well. A question and a comment.

First, the question. if I have time to hit an ATM, I'll bring cash for
mine and Megan's dues Saturday. If not, to whom do we make out the
check? Hopefully, soon, we can set up a Paypal or Zelle option so
electronic transfers can be done.

Secondly...On the email list...I'm still happy to manage it, but can
get no info out of David Andrews. He's added me to the list, which is
great...Every time I've asked for the password and any other
information I might need to take it over, I get zero response. Not the
information, not a "No thanks; we've got it"...Nothing. So right now,
i think David's handling it, and for whatever reason, isn't giving me
the info I need. Annette, I wonder if, as President, you contacted him
to verify we want me to run the list, he might take it more seriously?

Thanks.

Wes

--
Need to book travel? Flights, cars, hotels, cruises! They're all here!
http://wesleyderby.inteletravel.com. Contact information is on the

Need tickets to that sporting event, concert, or theatre performance?
I've got you covered. Visit http://wesleyderby.goldentickets.com

Find me on Social Media:
Facebook: http://facebook.com/wderby
Twitter: http://twitter.com/wesderby