[CapChapOhio] NFBMin332018.docx

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Apr 8 01:41:14 UTC 2018

I am not trying to be unresponsive. I need a note from the Chapter
President authorizing a new moderator. I am relatively sure I told
you this when you asked, but I may not have, so I apologize.

Also, the way the list is now set up, all subscriptions need to be
approved. I missed yours, I am sorry.  The President, or chapter
should decide if they want to continue this practice.  With most of
our lists, anyone can subscribe, with out approval.

Dave