[CapChapOhio] NOW THAT WAS A MEETING

JW Smith jwsmithblind at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 17:57:13 UTC 2018

Dear Chapter Colleagues:

I thought that our last chapter meeting was successful in every respect.

One more time, please join me in thanking Dustin for making our meadia
presence happen and doing all that is necessary to make that very productive
indeed because I can tell you from personal experience, it is not an easy
task to get accomplished especially these days.

I thought that we conducted the meeting and the interviews admirably so
thank you to President Lutz for keeping us focused and on track.

Also thanks to Carol Akers for taking wonderful pictures of the event and
for giving us the  count of atl east 23 audience members counting our
affiliate President and vice President this was  one of the best attended
meetings I can remember in recent memory!

I also enjoyed the fellowship after the meeting and I hope to see even more
attendees at such future events.

WELL DONE IN MY OPINION!

jw