[CapChapOhio] Board meeting

Annette annettelutz at att.net
Mon Apr 30 19:26:47 UTC 2018

Hello,

Sorry about the short notice, but I would like to hold and executive board meeting on Wednesday evening at 7 o’clock. I want to discuss going forward to sell the chip clips that we talked about in a couple of our meetings. I know this is short notice, but we are under a deadline if we want to sell them at national convention. I have to let them know by next week if this is something we’re interested in.

Also, I am still trying to get in touch with the church to see if we can move our meeting from this Saturday until next Saturday. I have been trying to contact them now for weeks, with no response. I just got a new number today, and I left a message. Hopefully I will hear from them soon. I will keep you posted. Even though this is the board meeting, anyone is welcome. We are open to ideas about things to sell and what everybody’s opinion.

I will send out the contact number shortly.

Thanks.

Annette

Sent from my iPhone