[CapChapOhio] update on project mainstream and channel 4

dustin grandstaff dustingrandstaff at gmail.com
Wed May 9 02:18:23 UTC 2018

Hi

I hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to write all of you and give a
update on where things has ended up with us and Project Mainstream. I
personally  am not happy with the final result. I would like to have the
floor for at least five to ten minutes at the upcoming meeting this Saturday
to explain in more details. The news story was aired this evening on the six
p.m news. I am sorry for not getting this out sooner, I found out on lunch
to day around 02:30. Some of you maybe are a where since DR. Smith told some
individsuals. Dr. Smith if you happen to watch the news this evening, I
would like to know what your thoughts were regarding what they aired? After
speaking with Steve this afternoon, I feel like mainstream tried to make
themselves out to be the better person in this situation. At the same time
as a organization of individsuals there is room for improvement on our end
as far as proving our facts and evidence. As I said earlier I would like to
have the floor for five to ten minutes to go in more details regarding my
last couple of statements. I had a couple individsuals ask me for a copy
from the news, I am told if we missed that story this evening we can access
it online. I hope this helps, talk to everyone Saturday.

Thanks

Dustin