[CapChapOhio] Meeting reminder

Annette annettelutz at att.net
Fri Nov 30 21:47:56 UTC 2018

Hello,

I hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving! Sorry about the lateness of this reminder email, but I wanted to remind everybody about our upcoming meeting tomorrow, December 1, at the Maynard Ave., United Methodist Church. 2350 Indianola Ave. in Columbus. This is going to be a little different meaning than normal. Since we just met three weeks ago, our primary agenda topic will be brainstorming for the upcoming year of what all we want our chapter to do.

I hope all of you can attend.

Also, I hope all of you are planning on attending our annual Christmas gathering after the meeting. It will be at the Rusty bucket restaurant on N. High St.

Hope to see all of you tomorrow.

Annette

Sent from my iPhone