[CapChapOhio] Our Saturday meeting in the weather

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 14:59:52 UTC 2019

Thanks for putting this out. Carol and Dusty are staying home.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 8:00 AM, Annette via CapChapOhio<capchapohio at nfbnet.org> wrote:   Good morning,

I hope all of you are staying safe and cozy in this blast of winter. Because of the inclement weather, I am wondering if we should hold our regularly scheduled meeting this Saturday. Please respond to this email and let me know if you are interested in coming, or if we should just cancel this one in me in March. I would like to hear from all of you, so please let me know. If a lot of you are still planning on coming, we will hold the meeting. But if most of you want to opt out, we will go ahead and cancel it. Later today I will post a response and let you know what the decision is.

Thanks.

Annette

Sent from my iPhone

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for CapChapOhio:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/capchapohio_nfbnet.org/purplecakers%40yahoo.com