[CapChapOhio] Fwd: Special letter to the Chapter and Division Presidents.

Annette annettelutz at att.net
Sat Feb 23 13:07:16 UTC 2019

Good morning,

Please ease read the following email concerning a very inspirational and important weekend that our affiliate is planning for this April. All of the information is included, but if you have more questions please feel free to ask. I need to know as soon as possible what events you were able and willing to attend. I’m hoping that all of you will consider coming to this very wonderful weekend. There will be a lot of leader ship and information that may only come around once in a lifetime.

Please do not assume that I know that any of you are coming. If you plan to come please let me know. Either reply to this email or give me a call. Like I said, don’t assume that I know you are coming.

We will be talking about this quite a bit at our meeting next Saturday, but I would like to know ahead of time if you are planning to attend.

Thanks for all you do for the Federation.

Annette
614-288-4323

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: