[CapChapOhio] June’s meeting

Annette annettelutz at att.net
Wed May 22 14:13:27 UTC 2019

Good morning,

I hope everybody is doing great so far this summer. Well, at least it’s close enough for summer.

I just wanted to remind all of you that our June meeting will not be held June 1 because of the Ohio State school for the blind reunion. We will instead meet on Saturday, June 8. We decided this Adam meeting a couple of months ago because so many of our members wanted to attend the reunion.

We will have a very busy meeting on June 8. We do have Senator Stephanie Kusey from the Columbus area joining us, and we have a lot of convention business to discuss.

Also I do have our membership coins from the national office to distribute. So I hope all of you will attend.

Have a great holiday weekend!

Annette

Sent from my iPhone