[CapChapOhio] Happy Independence Day! And the reminder.

Annette annettelutz at att.net
Thu Jul 4 12:00:06 UTC 2019

Hello,

First off and foremost I want to wish everybody a happy Independence Day! Hopefully everyone of you is having great fun with family and friends on this day.

Secondly, for those of you who are attending national convention, I want to wish you a great time and safe travels! I am sure you will come back full of stories for all of us you were unable to go.

I did want to remind everybody that due to the convention we will not be having our July meeting. We will next me on August 3 at Angela Clark’s house for our summer party! I am looking forward to this so much. It will be great! Please remember to let Eric Duffy know if you are planning on attending.

Again, everybody have a great holiday weekend! I plan to spend it with family today for a cookout and I’m going shopping tomorrow. How great would that be!

Annette

Sent from my iPhone