[CapChapOhio] October meeting

Annette annettelutz at att.net
Wed Oct 2 18:34:28 UTC 2019

Hello capital chapter,

I hope everybody is doing great this fall? Or is it still summer? Hard to tell at this point.

I wanted to let all of you know that our meeting that is normally scheduled for this upcoming Saturday, October 5, has been pushed back one week to Saturday, October 12. I have heard from a few members who are unable to attend this Saturday, and I wanted to make sure we had a quorum to do business, especially with the convention coming up.

We will meet as usual at 10 o’clock, just one week later. I hope all of you will be able to attend. We have a lot to talk about in preparation of convention.

Speaking of convention, I hope all of you are getting pre-registered. If you need any help with this, just let me know.

Everybody have a great rest of your week, and I will see you on October 12.

Annette

Sent from my iPhone