[CapChapOhio] October meeting

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 17:27:17 UTC 2019

Hello, I hope all of you will be at the convention, Well it is in your city right?

Richard Payne,  President

937-396-5573 or 937/829/3368

Rchpay7 at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back