[CapChapOhio] Next Saturday

Annette annettelutz at att.net
Sun Dec 1 17:33:02 UTC 2019

Hello,

I hope everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I wanted to remind you that our next meeting will be this upcoming Saturday, December 7 at 10:00 AM at the Maynard Ave., United Methodist Church, 2350 Indianola Avenue. I hope all of you can attend.

Also, after the meeting, we will all be gathering at the rusty bucket on N. High St. for annual Christmas lunch. I hope we have a great turn out for this very fun event.

Please let me know if you plan to join us for lunch. I am trying to get an idea of how many Will be coming.

Thanks, and see you next Saturday!

Annette Lutz

Sent from my iPhone