[CapChapOhio] capchap minutes jan 2020

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 13:31:25 UTC 2020

Good Morning,

Attached are the minutes from our January meeting.  Thank you Eric for getting these to me so timely and well done.

I also wanted to report to everyone that we had a great Louis Braille parth at the blind school.  Thank you  to everyone who helped, especially Shelly and Bret for your contributions.

Our next meeting will be next Saturday Feb. 1 at 10:00 at the Maynard Ave. United Methodist Church at 2350 Indianola Ave.  I hope all of you can attend.

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.