[CapChapOhio] Fwd: Walkathon Promotion for Capital Chapter

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 20:53:26 UTC 2020

Hello,

I hope everybody is doing well and ready for national convention next week!

Below is an email from the president of our student division. I am hoping that all of us will find a way to help them out and participate.

Take care and talk to all of you soon.

Annette

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.

Begin forwarded message: