[CapChapOhio] Capital chapter radio show

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 23:46:45 UTC 2020

Hello,

I wanted to let all of you know that tomorrow is our monthly radio show for the capital chapter on voicecorps. It will be at 11 o’clock in the morning, with a rebroadcast at 11 o’clock in the evening. I hope all of you will tune in. This month I am going to have Michelle Wagner, the principal at the Ohio State school for the Blind, as my guest. We will be talking about things going on at the school and some of the challenges that they are facing by having to school virtually. Should be very interesting. If you would like to listen in, you can go to their website at voicecorps.com or enable and open the voicecorps skill on your Alexa device.

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.