[CapChapOhio] Fwd: capital chapter may 2020 meeting minutes draft

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 18:52:42 UTC 2020

Hello,

Below is the email that was sent out with the May minutes.

We did not meet in March or April because of the virus situation.

Hope this helps.

Also, I am hoping that all of you will be able to attend our meeting Saturday. I will resend out the link for the zoom information.

Thanks.

Annette

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.

Begin forwarded message:

President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com