[CapChapOhio] Fund Raising

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 10:09:57 UTC 2020

Maggie,

I think this is a great idea! And it sounds fun. Something that I bet folks will really get into doing. Maybe a couple of us to get together and figure out the logistics.

Eric had a good idea of tying into the RS games as well. I don’t know much about those, somebody more technical than me we need to figure that out. But let’s definitely work on this. Sounds like it could be something fun for a fall evening.

Thanks for thinking outside the box and putting this out there.

Annette

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.