[CapChapOhio] Door Prize

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 19:40:21 UTC 2020

Hi Maggie,

Mmmmmmmm! This sounds great! Thank you and Jordy for your great contribution! That will be a wonderful price for somebody. I will definitely put you on the list. After the drawings, and after the convention, I will let you know where to send it. Actually, since you were helping me out with the door prizes, you will probably already know yourself. Thanks again.

Annette

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.