[CapChapOhio] Convention

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 13:49:40 UTC 2020

Good morning,

By now I am hoping that all of you have registered for the upcoming state convention. If you haven’t, please do so right away. You can do this by going to our website at nfbohio.org. As a reminder, registration is free, but it is very important. In order to be eligible to vote or to win door prizes you must be registered. And, speaking of voting, you must also register to be eligible to vote separately from the registration for convention. After you register for convention, please contact me and I will give you a link that will allow you to register to vote. You will need to do this by Sunday, October 18 at noon. There will not be anyone allowed to register to vote after this deadline. So please get it done soon. There are only a couple of days left.

I am very excited about the upcoming convention, and hope that all of you will participate.

Talk to everybody soon.

Annette

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.