[CapChapOhio] Fwd: Zoom meeting invitation - Capital chapter meeting invitation

Shelly Duffy shellsebel at icloud.com
Sat Jan 9 06:37:52 UTC 2021

Did I miss seeing the minutes from the November meeting?

Shelley Duffy

On Jan 6, 2021, at 6:42 AM, President Capital chapter via CapChapOhio <capchapohio at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Good morning,

I hope that everyone of you had a joyous and blessed holiday season. Unfortunately though, the holidays are now behind us and it is time to get back to work. However, one good thing that comes out that is that we will now get to have our capital chapter meeting. It will be this upcoming Saturday, January 9, at 10 o’clock. Below you will find the zoom platform contact information to join us. I hope all of you will be able to make it.

Take care and talk to you on Saturday!

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.

Begin forwarded message: