[CapChapOhio] Voice Core Show

Annette annettelutz at att.net
Wed Feb 17 17:02:52 UTC 2021

Maggie, so sorry you had trouble. I will check into it. It will re-broadcast tonight at 11. It was a very fun show.

Annette

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 17, 2021, at 11:22 AM, Maggie Stringer via CapChapOhio <capchapohio at nfbnet.org> wrote:

I keep trying to play the show on the Amazon device, but it's not working. I have also tried it through the mobile and computer app. There is only silence after the initial introduction. Anyone else having an issue?

--
Maggie Stringer
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."