[CapChapOhio] Reminder and an announcement

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 11:50:56 UTC 2021

Good morning,

I hope that all of you are doing well and had a wonderful holiday weekend. It is so great right now that many of the mandates are going away or have already done so. I so look forward to when we can all meet in person again.

Speaking of meetings, I wanted to remind all of you that our next chapter meeting will be next Saturday, June 12, at 1 o’clock. We will of course continue to meet via zoom for now, but I hope to have a discussion at next weeks meeting about planning for the future. It would be great if we could meet in person by August.

I also wanted to make an announcement. I have asked Shelbi Hindel two serve our chapter as our new vice President, and I am pleased to let you know that she excepted. As most of you know, Shelby is a long time Federation is and has served this chapter well in the past. She was our president for many years, and the chapter experienced much growth and prosperity during that time. I look forward to working with her to see if some of that magic from the past can help us now.

I hope that all of you were able to register for convention. It is very quickly coming down the road to July 6. I am excited to see the agenda when it comes out and to start making plans for what all I intend to participate in.

Everybody take care and I look forward to seeing you on zoom next Saturday.

Annette

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.