[CapChapOhio] Donation & Schedule

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 17:58:30 UTC 2021

Capitol members,

As of June 17th, the Stringer family has made a donation on behalf of the
Capitol chapter to the state affiliate. We donated two door prizes of one
classic box of Double Good Gourmet Popcorn. Each box has three different
popular flavors. They will be given as prizes on Friday, July 9th during
the Ohio caucus. Any questions, please do not hesitate to email me or
Annette.

Last note, for those that did not make our June chapter meeting, we will
not meet in July. Our focus will be on the virtual National Convention
(hope you’re registered). Our next chapter meeting is scheduled for August
14th at 1:00 p.m. EDT. I will post our Zoom link towards the end of July.

Have a great weekend!

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."