[CapChapOhio] Fwd: Opportunity to view farebox placement for COTA buses

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 17:17:14 UTC 2021

Hello,

I wanted to forward this to all of you to see if any of you would be interested in providing feedback on this new payment system. Please let me know if you would be available. Thanks.

Annette

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.

Begin forwarded message: