[CapChapOhio] Fundraiser for the Capital Chapter

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 14:06:28 UTC 2021

Good morning, Mr. President,

There is not a minimum order requirement. And yes, all products will
be shipped directly to your front door.

Thank you for asking!

Maggie Stringer

--
Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."