[CapChapOhio] Trick or TastefullySimple Treats!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 20:59:23 UTC 2021

The Capital Chapter’s TastefullySimple fundraiser will officially close
late tonight. Anyone that was intending to place orders must do so, quickly!

Tomorrow, our Consultant, Jennifer Bazer, will use a spin of the wheel
application to draw the winning name for fifty dollars’ worth of
TastefullySimple products! Stay tuned to your inbox. The drawing will be
announced tomorrow at two o’clock in the afternoon!

Again, the Chapter thanks everyone for showing us your love and support in
building our federation within the Columbus and surrounding areas!

LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!

national federation of the Blind of Ohio

The Capital Chapter

www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”