[CapChapOhio] Congratulations!

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 21:05:25 UTC 2021

Hello!

I wanted to take this opportunity to congratulate all the members of the capital chapter on winning this year‘s gavel award! I am so proud to be the President of this chapter. I know we are very small, but, as vice president Suzanne Turner has stated, we are very mighty! And our accomplishments over the last year have proven just that.

I would especially like to thank Maggie for being such a great help in completing our gavel questionnaire. As someone who has done this several times, I know it is not easy. You did a wonderful job collecting the information and documenting it.

Every one of you contributed in someway to us winning this year‘s award, and all of you should be very proud of our accomplishments.

But, now is definitely not the time to stop we should keep our eyes on the prize and shoot to win this award again next year!

I would also like to congratulate Jordy on being elected to our affiliates board of directors. It is definitely an honor that our small chapter has two people serving on this board and in the leader ship for our affiliate.

lastly, I would like to remind all of you that our next meeting will be on Saturday, November 13, at 1 o’clock. The zoom information will come out this week. Also as a reminder, we will be holding chapter elections for our officers and board position for the upcoming year. So, I hope all of you will be able to attend.

Take care, and once again, congratulations!

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.