[CapChapOhio] Condado tacos

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 15:16:46 UTC 2021

Good morning,

First off, I hope everyone of you had a very wonderful Thanksgiving!

I wanted to send all of you a reminder, and an invitation, to join us this upcoming Saturday, December 4 at 2 o’clock at Condado Tacos at 2977 North High St. It will be very good to see everybody again after waiting so long for us to get together. I have never tried this place, but Jordy and Maggie assure me that it is wonderful, and since it is tacos, I know that it Hass to be true.

I hope we can see everyone of you on Saturday. This will be just a very fun get together. We will have our regular meeting the following Saturday over zoom so come and join us and let’s all have a good time.

Annette

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.