[CapChapOhio] Chapter Meeting, Saturday, February 12th at 1PM EST.

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 15:23:31 UTC 2022

Chapter Members,

The previous Zoom link that was posted is no longer valid for our chapter
meeting this Saturday. We will be using the NFB Ohio's Zoom platform for
our meeting and any future virtual chapter meetings. The Zoom information
is listed below and will be reposted again on Saturday, February 12th.

NFB OHIO ZOOM:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Hope to hear all of you on Zoom this Saturday!

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."