[CapChapOhio] Ohio's Zoom Update

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 16:03:59 UTC 2022

Zoom Calendar as of March 3rd.

Upcoming Meetings & Events:

Friday, March 4th, 5PM to 7PM, Room Reserved by Delcenia Brown, (closed
meeting).

Tuesday, March 8th, 1:00 to 3:00PM, Community Service Committee meeting,
(closed meeting).

Tuesday, March 8th, 7PM, Women Taking The Lead, In The Life of an Affiliate
President event.

Wednesday, March 9th, 7PM, Room Reserved by the Membership Committee,
(closed meeting).

Saturday, March 19th at 6PM, Women Who Are New Business Owners event.

Wednesday, March 23rd, 7PM, Presentation with the First Lady event.

Monthly Meetings:

  First Tuesday, 1:00PM to 3:00PM, Community Service Committee Meeting,
(closed meeting).

First Sunday, 6:00PM to 7:30 PM, Black Leaders Serving for Advancement,
Outreach and Mentoring Workgroup Meeting.

Second Saturdays, 1:00PM to 3:00PM, Capital Chapter Meeting, (closed
meeting).

Third Fridays, 5:00PM to 7:00 PM, Cleveland Chapter Meeting.

Third Saturday, 11:00AM to 1:00PM, Greater Akron Chapter Meeting.

Third Sunday, 7:00PM to 8:00PM, Senior’s Division Sharing Solutions Meeting.

Fourth Tuesday, 6:30PM to 7:30PM, Communities of Faith Division Meeting.

Fourth Sunday, 7:25PM to 8:30PM, At Large Chapter Meeting.

Fifth Sundays, 4:00PM to 5:00PM, Communities of Faith, Empower Hour Event.

Quarterly Meetings:

First Saturday of May & August, 1:00PM, Diabetes Action Network Meeting.

Third Wednesdays, March, June, September, & December, 7PM to 8PM,
Membership Committee Meetings.

Fourth Tuesday of February, May, August, & November, 12:00PM, D.E.I. Black
Leaders Serving for Advancement, Seniors Workgroup Meeting.

June 5th & September (to be announced), 7:00PM, Senior Division Meeting.

All hosts are responsible for the opening and closing of their events and
meetings, along with the upholding of the federation’s code of conduct and
the privacy of each member and all visiting participants. For any
additional questions, please contact President Payne.

LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”