[CapChapOhio] Keep It Popping (Fundraiser)

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 14:49:18 UTC 2022

Excellent News Ohio!!!! Our Ohio Strong store is in first place!!!!

We are raising funds for the National Community Service Division and our
friendly competitors are catching up to us, very quickly!

So let's go Ohio, let's kernel up the heat! Our store link is:
https://popup.doublegood.com/s/0ar88lf2

Share with everyone you know. Here's a list of all their popcorn flavors
and price per bag. They also offer sets and multiple bag deals too.

Easy Peasy Caramel Cheesy
$12
Enter a realm of cheddar-doused caramel glaze.

Butter Believe It!
$9
Ready for an episode of salted, creamy crunch?

It’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Time
$12
White chocolate and rich peanut butter drizzled atop salty-sweet kettle
corn.

Chi-Town Chow Down
$11
Piquant cheese, mouth-watering caramel and a bold crunch.

Sweetie, You Salty
$12
Smooth caramel envelopes every morsel with a touch of sea salt.

White Cheddar Go Getter
$10
Zesty, creamy white cheddar with clouds of hot-popped corn.

Little Kettle That Could
$10
Lightly sweet, a little salty, perfectly crisp.

In Queso Fire
$10
This creamy cheddar, garlic, onion and jalapeño recipe is built for the
bold.

My Main Cheese
$10
Drenched in a gooey, velvety blanket of cheesy goodness.

Holla-Peño
$10
A blaze of spicy perfection with a kick that won’t quit.

Sergeant Salt & Pepper
$9
Cracked black pepper and sea salt atop crunchy kernels.

Caramel-Diem
$11
Dripping in brown sugar, caramel and snuggles.

https://popup.doublegood.com/s/0ar88lf2

Don't like popcorn? You can make a donation to your local First Responders
too! Don't wait, store closes on Tuesday at noon.

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."